These nails were inspired by a design done at WAH Nails in London. They originally did the design in red only, and they put the exclamations on every nail, but Camy (my subject for this nail set) has REALLY small nails, so I had to do polka dots on a few.
This design was a little more…
sooo these nails are SUPERRR DUPER easy since A) they only require two colors and B) its just all straight lines for the design :D
too get started you must have your base and top coat, and two contrasting polish colors (i went with royal blue, Nichole by OPI’s Loyalty to the Royalty, and a white polish)
1. BASE COAT UP YER NAILS GERL-FREND
2. Paint on the darker base coat color
3. For the upside down V design, i found it was much easier to use a art brush, versus the typical old eye-liner brush i use, simply because the art brush was more harder (equals more precision) and art brushes come in a multitude of sizes and prices (as in below 99¢ to $15). Also they are built to last, so cleaning them is as easy as soaking them up in a bit of polish remover :)
3. For both my middle fingers, i found that toothpicks got me the straightest line so I stuck with those :D
4. DRY DRY DRY and finish with top coat :D
DONE. DONE. DONE.
I love this! I wish I could re-create the look!!!