A lot of people have been using it. I like it but i feel like i just see the same thing over and over again.
Here’s some things that i’ve thought of to make Shatter even better
- only do a section of you nail. Divide the sections with a small brush using a solid color and fill in one section with shatter and leave the rest as normal polish.
- try black shatter over a matte black polish.
- stroke horizontally instead of vertically. Maybe use a white base color to make it looks like a zebra print.
- (i haven’t tested this so i don’t know how well it will work) only put the shatter on the tips of your nails
- use a clear base coat and put shatter over it so the background is clear.
Do any of you have other ideas? If you do either submit them or put them in the ask box.